The IBFD Tax Research Platform is the single online access point to all content offered by IBFD. It enables you to find relevant international tax information, including domestic tax systems and on specific topics such as Transfer Pricing, VAT and Tax Compliance, explanations of tax systems worldwide in various levels of details and on specific topics, and comprehensive descriptions of major topics in international tax.
SELECT IBFD – Tax Research Platform:
From the Databases page on the Library homepage, select IBFD Tax Research Platform.
SEARCHING FOR LEGAL MATERIALS:
1. Click Search to proceed.
2. Enter your search term(s). The database will look for your search term(s) across various types of materials.
3. Use filters to refine your results by countries/jurisdictions, international organizations and/or topics.
4. Compare two documents by clicking Actions – Compare selected.
5. Or Click Tables tab, then click Actions – Compare selected.
1. On the Country Key Features Table Comparison, click the drop-down menu to add another country/jurisdiction.
2. Click Actions and then Export to save the table in Excel format.
Click here to watch IBFD instruction video.