The Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals is a multilingual index to articles published worldwide. The Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals covers international (public and private), comparative, and municipal law of countries other than the United States, the U.K., Canada, and Australia. Coverage is from 1985 to the present.
SEARCHING FOR LEGAL MATERIALS:
You can enter a word or phrase to search as Keyword, Author, Title or Journal. You can limit the search results by publication year.
The Advanced Search screen offers more ways to search authors, titles, subjects, standard numbers, journals and offers Boolean searching.
Click the Search IFLP:
1. Choose a field (e.g. title, author etc) from the first list.
2. Type your search term in the first text box.
3. If you don’t need a second search term, press Enter or click Search.
4. To include a second search term, choose AND, OR, NOT for your Boolean operator.
5. Choose a second field and type your search term in the second text box.
6. If you don’t need a third search term, press Search. To include a third search term, repeat step 1 & 2.
VIEWING YOUR SEARCH RESULTS:
To watch a video on how to search on Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals, please click here.