Description: The Production Studio is designed for video recording in a simple way. It does not require video production experience or knowledge to produce high-quality videos.
- Control Kiosk
- Full HD Video Cameras
- 32" Full-HD LED TV
- LED Lights
- Chroma Key Backdrop
- Furniture for video shooting
Eligible Users: CUHK students and staff
- Please bring your USB drive for video recording.
- The Requirements of the USB drive:
- USB 3.0 usb memory
- As least 1 GB space
- Formatted usb to be used. (formatted as FAT32 or HFS+.)
- Size of file in One minute recording is about 25MB
- Video format is MPEG 4.
Pilot Run: September 20, 2019 to October 31, 2019
Reservation Method in the Pilot Run (Reservation Method may be revised after the Pilot Run)
- 2-hour per session and 2 sessions per day Monday to Friday.
- Session 1: 10 am - 12 noon, Session 2: 2:00 - 4:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Reservation can be made via the Library Room Booking System
- Users must make sure they have saved their media files in their own storage devices before leaving the Studio.
- Eating or drinking is strictly prohibited in the Studio.
- Users are responsible for any damages of the furniture and equipment in the Studio.
- Unless otherwise approved by the University Librarian, the Studio is reserved for booking and use by eligible CUHK members for educational and non-commercial proposes ONLY.
- Library staff reserve the right to enter the studio for inspection during users’ reserved sessions whenever needed.