Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Creative Media Studio
Description: The Creative Media Studio is designed for video recording in a simple way. It does not require video production experience or knowledge to produce high-quality videos.
- Control Kiosk
- Full HD Video Cameras
- 32" Full-HD LED TV
- LED Lights
- Chroma Key Backdrop
- Furniture for video shooting
Eligible Users: CUHK students and staff
Please bring your USB drive for video recording.
- The Requirements of the USB drive:
- USB 3.0 usb memory
- As least 1 GB space
- Formatted usb to be used. (formatted as FAT32 or HFS+.)
- Size of file in One minute recording is about 25MB
- Video format is MPEG 4.
Guidelines for Using the Creative Media Studio
Reservation Method: To ensure fair access to all eligible users, please observe the following guidelines:
- The Creative Media Studio is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking can be made up to 7 days in advance through the Library Room Booking System.
- Duration of each booking session is 1 hour from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Saturday and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm on Sunday.
- A maximum of 4 sessions can be reserved per week.
- Users are required to swipe their CU Link Card at the designed check-in readers to enter the Studio.
- Requesters who failed to check-in to the reserved room 10 minutes after the booking session begins will be forfeiting their reservation.
- No-show without making any cancelation with count against the quota limit.
- Users must make sure they have saved their media files in their own storage devices before leaving the Studio.
- Eating or drinking is strictly prohibited in the Studio.
- Users are responsible for any damages of the furniture and equipment in the Studio.
- Unless otherwise approved by the University Librarian, the Studio is reserved for booking and use by eligible CUHK members for educational and non-commercial purposes ONLY.
- Library staff reserve the right to enter the studio for inspection during users’ reserved sessions whenever needed.
Click HERE to reserve the Creative Media Studio.