Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How can I submit a print request?
Submit Print Request
- Bring complete build model(s) in STL format on a flash drive to the Learning Garden Help Desk during service hours.
- Each request can print a maximum of 3 models provided that the total size of model does not exceed the maximum build size of the 3D printer.
- Staff will ask what build size, density and layer thickness needed for the 3D model. They will verify your model(s) and complete a 3D Print Request form with print charge and time for you.
- Staff will add your print file to the printing queue and estimate the pickup time for you. If there is a high demand of print requests, the Library may group multiple print files together and schedule one print per day.
- Staff will complete a cost slip with print charge for you. Bring the slip and pay the print charge at the circulation counter on G/F of the University Library. Circulation counter will issue a receipt to you.
- Return the receipt to the Help Desk for collecting your printed object(s).
Collect Your Print Object
Collect Printed Object
Printed object(s) must be picked up within 7 days during service hours. You must present your CU Link card, the user copy of the print request form and the receipt to the Help Desk in person for collecting your printed object(s).
Remove Support Materials
A toolkit, including clamp, gloves, forceps & putty knife, can be borrowed at the Help Desk to cleanly remove rafts and support materials of your printed objects.