DynaMed is an evidence-based, clinical reference tool designed for use at point-of-care by physicians and other health care professionals. It provides topical information on diseases, disorders, diagnostics, and treatments summarized from peer reviewed journals and systematic evidence review databases.
For DynaMed mobile app, please see the Medical Mobile Apps Library Guide.
1. Type your keywords in the search box and press the search button to search across specialties. It offers Boolean searching.
2. You can browse lists of topics by specialty,
3. Click "Recent Updates" to check the recent updates of content.
Viewing Your Results:
4. The information shows the details of each update.
5. Click on the topics on left column to view related text.
6. Click on the Calculators link to access a series of medical and clinical calculators.