If the research output records are not available for importing from external databases, you can create the record manually.
1. Click “Add New Content” on the upper right corner.
2. Click “Research Outputs”.
3. Select the default option “Manually Create”.
4. Click the expand icon next to a category to see the output types, mouse over the type to view its description. Select an appropriate output type.
5. Change the research output type under the Research Output Category if needed.
6. Provide information for all mandatory fields marked with *. The hint texts can assist you to complete the record. You may also visit the AIMS FAQ for help.
7. Click “Save” or “Submit” at the bottom of the page when finish editing.
8. To submit a record, confirm the submission by selecting “Submitted” and “Done.”
Non-CUHK affiliated publications
The following research output types will be handled by ORKTS, you do not need to input into AIMS:
For Accepted/ Advance Online Publication:
Please enter the title in the original language.