Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Add New Records by Importing from File
Do Not Input These Categories into AIMS
Non-CUHK affiliated publications
- AIMS only accepts research outputs that are affiliated with CUHK. The system is used for generating reports by the University, any research outputs not affiliated with CUHK should not be listed.
- Other outputs refer to any substantive output of original research not listed in the selectable research output categories; however, it does not include teaching-related activities.
- For teaching-related activities, please input them to the SPUS system.
The following research output types will be handled by ORKTS, you do not need to input into AIMS:
- Patents granted
- Licensing agreements
- Assignments of intellectual property rights
- Postgraduate research theses
For Accepted/ Advance Online Publication:
- Provide the Acceptance Date, select "Accepted" in the Publishing Status, and select "N/A" in the Census Period.
- If the publication information is unavailable on the Internet, please upload an acceptance letter to "Additional Documents"
Please enter the title in the original language.
AIMS FAQ is available HERE.
ORCID & AIMS integration HERE.
Classification of Research Area HERE.