Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Researcher accounts are automatically created in AIMS for the following groups of CUHK members:
- Full-time and fractional time teaching staff
- Full-time research staff
- Full-time and part-time Research Postgraduate (RPg) students. PRg profiles are hidden in the Research Portal, it can be made publicily visible upon request.
- Emeritus professors
For the following groups, the "Researcher" account will be set up on request basis:
- Part-time research staff
- Administrative staff with publications
- Taught Postgraduate (TPg) students
- Others as deemed appropriate by the University
If you want to request for a researcher account, faculty/department admin account, or delegated role account, please visit the AIMS project website.
Access to your AIMS account
You can access your AIMS account through the CUHK Research Portal. Click “Login” on the upper right corner, and login with your CUHK login ID and OnePass password.
For any enquires on the CUHK login, please contact the ITSC.
Other Researcher Profiles
You may also set up your researcher profile at other platforms:
AIMS FAQ is available HERE.
ORCID & AIMS integration HERE.
Classification of Research Area HERE.
The CUHK Research Portal