Some legal databases offer alerting services. Alerting services allow you to set up a profile detailing the subjects that interest you. The database will then alert you by e-mail each time new material is added which matches your interests.
Email Alert is available on Westlaw Asia individual account
By using individual Westlaw Asia account: (for staff only)
1. Login with your individual Westlaw Asia User name and password. You can type in any text on the "Client ID" field, but cannot leave it blank.
2. Click "Alerts" on the top.
3. From the Alerts List page, click on the "Create Alert" button.
4. You can select the type of content(s), the jurisdiction(s) (e.g. Hong Kong and/or United Kingdom) and subject area(s) on which you wish to receive updates.
5. After choosing the subject area(s), you may click on "X" to close the box.
6. Click "Next" to proceed to alert settings.
7. Fill out the alert name, frequency, email address(es) and format you wish to receive the updates, and then click "Save".
8. An Alert has been created. Click "Manage" to edit alert settings or "Run" to show a list of search results.