(1) Perform the literature search of your topic in relevant databases.
(2) Export the selected references from databases into Endnote, RefWorks or other reference management softwares.
(3) Save the references in RIS format. Covidence also supports XML format.
(4) Go to Covidence, click "Import References".
Select “Screen” folder and then the RIS file you just saved. Click “Import” when ready.
Covidence will upload the references and also check & remove duplicates within this file.
(5) If there are further records to import, continue the above steps. Covidence will auto-remove duplicate references among files.
(6) References are now be ready for screening.
For more information on Import References, please refer to Covidence’s Help: