The Library has a new “ReadingList” tool, that aims to make it easy and engaging to create, access, and manage reading lists. Staff can build, maintain, and share reading lists on Blackboard; librarians can provide resources more efficiently and scale up to support more courses, and more importantly, students can access all course materials in one place.
Highlights of this tool -- ReadingList include:
- Easy to use: structured, annotated reading lists that are easy to share and maintain
- Intuitive user interface that could be available on any device
- Save faculty time through workflows for creating, sharing, and maintaining lists year after year
- Identification of Library holdings: automatic identification of resources that the library owns or is already subscribing to; maximizing the use of library-owned resources
- Reading lists that can include all material types, including dynamic linking to full texts
- Potential to improve copyright compliance
- Interactive: interface for students to share feedback and suggest items
For enquiries, please contact your Faculty Liaison Librarian.