1. Go to www.dmptool.org
2. Click "Sign in" (on the right top) and choose Option 1 "Your Institution".
3. Type "Chinese"; click "The Chinese University of Hong Kong" and "Go".
4. Sign in with your CUHK credentials.
5. If it is your first time to access DMPTool, create a DMPTool account with your name, CUHK Email and set up a password of your own.
After creating an account, this page will not pop up on your next log in.
1. Mouse over your name and click "Edit profile".
2. Choose your Faculty and connect your ORCID.
Your DMPTool account is properly set up! When you sign in next time with the CUHK credentials, this message box pops up. Choose the term at your preference.
To create a DMPTool account, it is recommended to use your CUHK email. The password is not necessarily the OnePass password.
When you sign in with "Option 1 - Your institution", you will use the CUHK OnePass credentials.
The credentials used for the creation of DMPTool account are only used if you sign in with "Option 2 - Email address".
Updating your profile can facilitate future analytics of DMPTool usage by CUHK members. It is advisable that you edit your profile.