Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Video: Identify Major Business Databases (0:19)
Search Company News under Search Builder
1. Click Search and go to Search Builder.
2. Enter the keywords, phrase with connectors and other search syntax if needed, e.g. AND, OR, NOT, truncation (*), etc. (The link Examples has explanation on the use of the syntax)
e.g. searching news of the company Coca-Cola in the Greater China region
i. Under the Company field, enter coca in the search box, select The Coca-Cola Company. The company code will be added to the Free Text search box.
ii. Under the Region field, select Greater China
Search Company Information under Companies/Markets
e.g. to search the company information of Coca-Cola:
1. Go to Companies/ Markets tab, select Company.
2. Under Smart Lookup, enter coca and then select The Coca-Cola Company from the drop-down menu.
3. The Company Snapshot will show up.