Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Web of Science Citation Report
This guide provide you procedural information on how to access the Web of Science database, generate a citation report for the results and saving the records.
Other Researcher Profiles
You may also set up your researcher profile at other platforms:
What is Web of Science?
The Web of Science Core Collection comprises multiple databases that provide citation data for many different research disciplines. The databases include:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Science & Humanities
- Book Citation Index- Science
- Book Citation Index- Social Sciences & Humanities
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
How can I showcase my works indexed in Web of Science?
You can show your publication records in Publons, it is a platform for researchers to track and showcase their publications, metrics, editorial work, and peer reviews. Publons has been merged with the ResearcherID that provides unique identifiers for researchers and enables data exchange between Web of Science and ORCID. Please find the Publons Guide HERE.
Scholarly Communication Librarian