Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Set Up Google Scholar Profile
1. Go to the Google Scholar
2. Click "SIGN IN" and log in with your Google Account.
3. Click "My Profile" at the top of the page.
4. Click the "+" icon to add publications by selecting one of the options available:
- Add article groups: use your name to search for and add a group of articles
- Add articles: use your name or the article title to search for articles, you can add individual articles rather than a group of articles
- Add article manually: add your article metadata manually
5. You may add a profile picture and information of your co-authors.
6. You can make your profile either public or private. Click the pencil icon next to your name, and you will see the option at the end of the Edit Profile page.