Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Complete Anatomy 2022 (New)
This anatomy learning platform provides 3D human anatomy models with over 17,000 interactive structures including a living, beating, dissectible human heart, microscopic anatomy models, radiological images, clinical videos, and courses on anatomy, physiology and pathology.
More information: Complete Anatomy Guide
1. You must complete the registration procedures within CUHK network or CUHK VPN connected to gain full access of the content.
2. Use any PC in the Library or connect your device with CUHK Wi-Fi network (CUHK, CUHKa or CUHK1x) or CUHK VPN (not SSL VPN).
3. If you are using macOS with CUHK VPN, please make sure the highlighted option below is checked under VPN "advanced settings". After the changes, please restart your device, wait for some time for cache clearing before retry.
4. Select and install the appropriate app, open to get started and register for an account with your CUHK email account (@link.cuhk.edu.hk or @cuhk.edu.hk).
5. A verification email will be sent to your registered email address. Check your inbox and follow the steps to verify.
Anatomy.tv (Primal Pictures)
It features more than 6,500 highly accurate three-dimensional anatomy models that illustrate function, biomechanics, and surgical procedures. Clinical videos and textual descriptions by leading specialists supplement the animations and models. Interactive learning modules covering basic human anatomy focus on one or more areas of the body, so that students, physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals can uncover the information they want quickly and easily. Also included are a study guide, test bank, and an optional test management system to build custom quizzes for students.
Complete Anatomy is an anatomy learning platform which provides 3D human anatomy models for viewing and manipulating body systems. It provides over 17,000 interactive structures including a living, beating, dissectible human heart in 3D model, online videos, radiological images, microscopic anatomy models and guided lectures.
MEDLINE via OvidSP
Coverage: 1946 - present
US National Library of Medicine's bibliographic database of citations and abstracts currently from approximately 5,000 biomedical journals in the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, health care systems, and preclinical sciences. Coverage extends back to 1946 in which OLDMEDLINE records are included.
PubMed contains over 22 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, etc. PubMed citations and abstracts include the fields of biomedicine and health. PubMed (with full text) contains links to CUHK’s full-text holdings.
Visual Body is a 3D human anatomy visualization tool providing detailed models of all body systems. The available modules are: Human Anatomy Atlas, Anatomy & Physiology, Physiology & Pathology, Muscle Premium and Skeleton Premium.
Mobile Apps Titles
Visible Body Mobile Apps
For details of the installation procedure, please visit this page.
This is the 2020 version of Human Anatomy Atlas. It includes comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of tissues and organs, cadaver slices and diagnostic images, and a new Augmented Reality Gross Anatomy Lab.
System requirements for iPhone/iPad and Android.
This app includes dozens of videos that illustrate and animate core physiological processes and common pathologies.