Business Source Complete provides full text from over 11,000 sources including more than 1,100 scholarly business journals. It also contains company profiles, case studies, industry reports, market research reports, SWOT analyses, etc.
SELECT Business Source Complete:
SEARCHING FOR BUSINESS MATERIALS:
You can enter a word or phrase to search as Keyword. Click Search to start searching.
The Advanced Search screen offers more ways to search authors, titles, subjects, standard numbers, journals and offers Boolean searching.
1. Type your search term in the first text box.
2. Choose an index from the list.
3. If you don’t need a second search term, press Search.
4. To include a second search term, choose and, or, not for your Boolean operator.
5. Type your search term in the second text box and choose a second index.
6. If you don’t need a third search term, press Search, to include a third search term, repeat step 1 & 2.
7. If you need additional rows, click the + icon. Up to 12 rows can be displayed. To delete a row, click the -- icon.
8. Select from the available Search modes if you want.
9. Limit your results by Choosing the Full Text, Publication Date, Document Type, Publication Type if you want.
10. To start over, click Clear to erase all search types and text boxes.
VIEWING YOUR SEARCH RESULTS: