Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Past Exam Papers:
Go through the past exam papers to review what kind of questions have been set in the past and the relationship between the questions and the course content.
Exam in CUHK from RES website:
- Examination Timetable
- Locations and Seating Plans of Examination Centre
- Use of Calculators during Course Examinations
- Guidelines and Information for Centralized Face-to-Face Course Examinations
- General Arrangements for Examinations on Approach of Typhoons and Rainstorms
Exam Writing Skills:
Tips to Survive:
- Set a revision schedule and follow it
- Sleep well
- Eat balance diet
- Check exam dates & venues carefully and arrive early
- Pack all the tools you need e.g. Calculator; extra pens
- Read the instructions carefully
Books related to Exam Skills
Resources for English Exam - TOEFL, GRE, SAT, GMAT etc
International English Language Testing System preparation course.
Peterson's Test Prep
Contains full online course for ACT/SAT/PSAT, test preparations and sample tests and the latest information about TOEFL, GRE, SAT, GMAT, information on career planning and an on-site resume builder.
Resources for Local Professional Exam