Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
BrowZine User Guide
Turn your mobile devices into a virtual journal rack with BrowZine!
iPhone / iPads
Android Phone / Tablets with OS v4.0+
Kindle Fire HD Tablets
BrowZine works by making the online journals subscribed to by CUHK Library instantly available on any iOS / Android / Kindle Fire devices. It lets you browse, read and monitor scholarly journals in your subject areas on your mobile device. You can:
- Browse new issues of different journals in a single app
- Email and share articles
- Download and save them to your tablet for offline reading
- Send them to RefWorks to create citations
The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across disciplines.
3 easy steps to get started
- Download and install the free BrowZine app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- When you open BrowZine for the first time, you’ll see a list of schools – select the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Login with your CUHK Login.
You may then select subject areas and start browsing journals.
BrowZine allows exporting article citations to RefWorks for later creation of bibliographies. To export a citation:
- Open the article you would like to export in BrowZine, and tab the on the right side of the top menu.
- Select “Send to RefWorks”.
- The screen will show the RefWorks login page. Log in your RefWorks account and the citation would be exported to your account.
The Web version of BrowZine is available now!