● Lee Quo Wei Law Library: 3943 8641
● Legal Resources Centre: 3943 0927
Wolters Kluwer PrimeLaw is a legal database combining legislation, case law, commentary and journal searching. PrimeLaw includes 60 ebook titles, more than 9,500 reported cases (Hong Kong and UK) and consists of the most comprehensive Hong Kong company law cases.
1. Home to Newsroom tab: Select tab/content to search. Legislation tab to search HK or China legislation; click the Case tab to search HK or UK cases with more search options; Commentary tab to search ebooks; Journals tab to search articles from three major journals published by Wolters Kluwer, and Newsroom tab to search daily legal news.
2. Cases: Enter citation or party name on the Quick Search box.
3. Legislation: Search legislation by either entering Chapter Number or selecting “Quick Index”.
4. Commentary: Click ebook title to access or click “All Commentary” for all ebook titles.
5. HK Tracker to More tab: Select tab to view legal news updates or click on the news title directly to read.
6. Settings: Click to open Settings menu to set preferences, alerts and more.
Select legislation in Hong Kong or China and then choose to browse by chapter or title or search by keyword.
View Hong Kong or UK cases by browsing by date, categories or search by keyword, citation, party name or case number.
Click “+” to open ebook titles or search by title, keyword or author.
Click one of the journal titles to search articles by author, year or keywords.
Choose the type of news to read or search by keyword, title or date.
Click “Settings” menu to set preferences and alerts etc.